[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Preparing for graduation

Nicolas Barcet nicolas at barcet.com
Tue Feb 12 02:16:11 UTC 2013

As discussed during our last IRC meeting, the TC is going to initiate
a series of meeting to evaluate if we are ready to graduate from
incubation.
To prepare the first meeting, which is tomorrow at 20UTC, I have made
a first pass at putting some argument together on why we think we are
ready to graduate [1].

If you have a few minutes before the meeting tomorrow, I would
appreciate any help enhancing this content, and would particularly
appreciate testimonials from users/joining projects/contributors.

[1] http://wiki.openstack.org/Ceilometer/Graduation

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Barcet <nicolas at barcet.com>