[openstack-dev] [horizon] Filter - client x server

Oliveira, Volmar (Brazil R&D-ECL) volmar.junior at hp.com
Wed Feb 6 17:20:25 UTC 2013

Folks, I reported an issue regarding distinct behavior between client side filtering and the server side.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1117459

an example, in the user dashboard we have server side filter using only name and email columns, and the horizon/static/horizon/js/horizon.tables.js
Implements using all available columns.

I have to implement the filter for Images dashboard, someone know some workaround for this? Where/How can I implement a client side filter to match server side one?

Thanks.