[openstack-dev] [nova] - Revert change of default ephemeral fs to ext4

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Mon Dec 30 13:35:38 UTC 2013

There is a big difference between DocImpact (i.e. needing some improvements to the doc) and putting the migration effort onto the users without automation to help... as I have said previously, while this (and others like it) may be a worthwhile change in isolation, making the upgrade process more difficult needs to be balanced with the technical benefits of the change. These questions need to be part of the review approval.

Tim