[openstack-dev] Neutron Distributed Virtual Router

Gary Duan gduan at varmour.com
Mon Dec 23 18:17:58 UTC 2013

Regarding using 'provider' in L3 router, for the BP 'L3 service integration
with service framework', I've submitted some code for review, which is
using 'provider' in a same notion as other advanced services. I am not sure
if it can be reused to describe 'centralized' and 'distributed' behavior.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/59242/

Thanks,
Gary