[openstack-dev] [trove] Delivering datastore logs to customers

Denis Makogon dmakogon at mirantis.com
Mon Dec 23 17:26:57 UTC 2013

Goodday, Daniel. Thanks for response.

Today, before your message, i've update wiki page [1]. Now while POST user
would recieve DBLog responce object which would contain location ulr of
downloaded log file.
About the way of storing files, i've described inside of [1], in guest-side
configuretion, that each file inside container would contain timestamp, and
i'm not going to limit user with specific number of allowed files inside
Swift.
I hope, i answered all your questions.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TroveDBInstanceLogOperation#API_Calls

Best regards, Denis Makogon.