[openstack-dev] LibvirtOpenVswitchVirtualPortDriver work with DHCP

Yuling_C at DELL.com Yuling_C at DELL.com
Sun Dec 22 06:29:44 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Does anyone know if LibvirtOpenVswitchVirtualPortDriver work with DHCP agent/dnsmasq on Grizzly?  If it does, is there any special configuration needed? I have a test bed with  LibvirtHybridOVSBridgeDriver configured and working well with DHCP. After I switch to LibvirtOpenVswitchVirtualPortDriver, VMs could not get ip address anymore. Any ideas?

Thanks very much,

YuLing