[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Tuskar CLI after architecture changes

Imre Farkas ifarkas at redhat.com
Fri Dec 20 13:37:14 UTC 2013

On 12/20/2013 12:25 PM, Ladislav Smola wrote:
> 2. Heat stack create, update
> This is locked in the process of the operation, so nobody can mess with
> it while it is updating or creating.
> Once we will pack all operations that are now aside in this, we should
> be alright. And that should be doable in I.
> So we should push towards this, rather then building some temporary
> locking solution in Tuskar-API.

It's not the issue of locking, but the goal of Tuskar with the Provision
button is not only a single stack creation. After Heat's job is done,
the overcloud needs to be properly configured: Keystone needs to be
initialized, the services need to be registered, etc. I don't think
Horizon wants to add a background worker to handle such operations.

Imre