[openstack-dev] [storyboard] Storyboard sprint around FOSDEM

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Dec 20 10:26:14 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

In case you're not familiar with it, Storyboard[1] is a cross-project
task tracking tool that we are building to replace our usage of
Launchpad bugs & blueprints.

We plan to have a 2-day sprint just before FOSDEM in Brussels to make
the few design and architectural hard calls that are needed to bring
this from POC state to a dogfoodable, continuously-deployed system.

We already have 4/6 people signed up, so if you're interested to join,
please reply to thread ASAP so that we can book relevant space.

Date/Location: January 30-31 in Brussels, Belgium

(FOSDEM[2] is February 1-2 in the same city, so you can combine the two)

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/storyboard
[2] http://fosdem.org/

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)