[openstack-dev] Horizon and Tuskar-UI codebase merge

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Thu Dec 19 16:26:48 UTC 2013

So basically this is our first proposal what we send out:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-December/022196.html

After Horizon meetings, several e-mails and also couple of other
discussions of people who are for/against codebase merge, it looks that
in the end upstream leans towards 'umbrella' solution.

After all, +1 for umbrella solution from my side too. Tuskar UI will get
closer to the nature of the project (based on Horizon, UI related
audience). And in the same time, we will not rush things up before the
project graduates. In Icehouse we can easier reach goals of both -
Horizon as well as Tuskar UI - and after Icehouse release we can review
back and get to the codebase merge in the end.

Do you all agree?

-- Jarda