[openstack-dev] [climate] PTL elections: nominations

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 19 14:06:23 UTC 2013

Hey all,

It was decided to choose the PTL for Climate project and I've volunteered
to handle it. All important questions was discussed on the last IRC team
meeting [1]. You can find details on a wiki page [2].

So, we'd like to choose PTL for the rest Icehouse release cycle. To
announce your candidacy please write to openstack-dev at
lists.openstack.orgmailing list thread with the following subject:
"[climate] PTL Candidacy".
I'll confirm nomination and add your candidacy to the wiki page.

Nominations are now opened and will remain open until 23:59 UTC December
24, 2013.
Elections will be opened for Dec 25 - Jan 2.

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/climate/2013/climate.2013-12-17-09.59.html
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Climate/PTL_Elections_Icehouse

Thanks.