[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Weekly meeting time

Liz Blanchard lsurette at redhat.com
Tue Dec 17 23:19:20 UTC 2013

Hi All,

In today's weekly meeting we discussed the possibility of changing the time of the weekly meetings to make it easier for everyone to attend. This seems to be a difficult task since we are worldwide! Nevertheless, let's see if Doodle can help us understand which times might be a better fit for the majority of the group.

Here is what you need to do:

1) Click on this link to open the Doodle: http://www.doodle.com/q8q6iu8gcqp6c4xa
2) Ignore the fact that this says for "Dec 31st" only.
3) Choose your time zone over on the right.
4) Expand the list to show all time options.
5) Enter your name and check off the times that work for you for a meeting.
6) Click save.

Thanks for your participation!

Liz