[openstack-dev] [qa][ceilometer] Who can be a asked to help review tempest tests?

Christopher Yeoh cbkyeoh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 11:49:54 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Nadya Privalova <nprivalova at mirantis.com>wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I'm working on tempest tests for Ceilometer too.
> I think this thread is a good place to make a reminder about our strategy
> how to avoid duplications in change requests.
>
> 1. We have something like a test plan
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ceilometer-test-plan
> 2. Ceilometer team's decided that it is easier to keep all changes in one
> bp instead of creation a new one for each change. The main bp is here
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest/+spec/add-basic-ceilometer-tests
>
> Please if you are about to start contributing to Ceilometer's tempest
> please add info to any of these resources.

I have added the blueprint link to here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/TempestTestDevelopment where we keep track
of Tempest tests being developed. You might want to look at

*https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmYuZ6T4IJETdEVNTWlYVUVOWURmOERSZ0VGc1BBQWc#gid=0*<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmYuZ6T4IJETdEVNTWlYVUVOWURmOERSZ0VGc1BBQWc#gid=0>

as an example of keeping track of test development when multiple people are
working on tests for a REST API.

Chris