[openstack-dev] [oslo]: implementing olso.messaging over amqp 1.0

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Tue Dec 17 09:03:37 UTC 2013

On 16/12/13 17:14 +0000, Gordon Sim wrote:
>I've pasted these into an etherpad[1] for anyone interested. Please
>feel free to edit/augment etc, or even to query anything on this list.
>It's really just an initial draft to get the ball rolling.
>
>--Gordon
>
>[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/olso.messaging_amqp_1.0

Hi Gordon,

I created this blueprint[0] and linked your documentation there. I
also marked the old proton implementation blueprint as superseded by
this one since it'll cover a broader area than that blueprint.

Thanks for your hard work in those docs.
FF

[0] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/oslo.messaging/+spec/amqp10-driver-implementation

--
@flaper87