[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Complex query BP implementation

Ildikó Váncsa ildiko.vancsa at ericsson.com
Mon Dec 16 20:54:32 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

The first working version of the Complex filter expressions in API queries blueprint [1] was pushed for review[2].

We implemented a new query REST resource in order to provide rich query functionality for samples, alarms and alarm history. The future plans (in separated blueprints) with this new functionality is extending it to support Statistics and stored queries. The new feature is documented on Launchpad wiki[3], with an example for how to use the new query on the API.

What is your opinion about this solution?
I would appreciate some review comments and/or feedback on the implementation. :)

[1]          https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/complex-filter-expressions-in-api-queries
[2]          https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/ceilometer+branch:master+topic:bp/complex-filter-expressions-in-api-queries,n,z
[3]          https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ceilometer/ComplexFilterExpressionsInAPIQueries

Thanks and Best Regards,