[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Tracking mox to mock unit tests?

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 21:59:56 UTC 2013

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 10:30 PM, Subramanian <
subramanian.neelakantan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a bug/bp tracking the overall cinder unit tests move from mox to
> mock? Is this targeted to complete in IceHouse?
>
> Thanks,
> Subbu

There is no bp tracking who is switching over what. The general idea, and I
think this is similar to other programs [1], we
want new test cases when possible to be done in mock. Avishay has already
proposed a patch to switch scheduler tests
over to mock [2] though. As I've heard from multiple driver maintainers,
they're going off to switch their tests over to mock,
however, the team has not started on discussing a hard deadline yet.

[1] -
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-November/018520.html
[2] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/60715/

-Mike Perez