[openstack-dev] [Cinder] suggestion to a new driver

John Griffith john.griffith at solidfire.com
Sat Dec 14 20:56:20 UTC 2013

Hi Ronan,
Best advice I would give is start with the base driver class (
cinder.volume.driver.py) and the reference LVM driver (cinder
.volume.drivers.lvm.py).  Those will give you a template of the interfaces,
args needed and return values.

Also jump in IRC at #openstack-cinder and we can chat more there as well.

Thanks,
John