[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Nominations to Horizon Core

Bryan D. Payne bdpayne at acm.org
Thu Dec 12 16:19:45 UTC 2013

I just wanted to close the loop here.  I understand the position that
others are taking and it appears that I'm outnumbered :-)  While I disagree
with this approach, it sounds like that's where we are at today.  Even with
this decision, I would encourage the horizon dev team to utilize Paul as a
security resource.

Perhaps the best way to flag something as needing a security review in
gerrit is to tag your PRs by writing "SecurityImpact" in the commit
message.  This will trigger a message to the openstack-security mailing
list.  Which should (hopefully!) result in some additional eyes on the code.

Cheers,
-bryan