[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Tuskar CLI after architecture changes

Ladislav Smola lsmola at redhat.com
Thu Dec 12 14:11:14 UTC 2013

Agree with this.

Though I am an optimist,  I believe that this time, we can avoid calling
multiple services in one request that depend on each other.
About the multiple users at once, this should be solved inside the API
calls of the services.

So I think we should forbid building these complex API calls composites
in the Tuskar-API. If we will want something like this, we should implement
it properly inside the services itself. If we will not be able to
convince the community about it, maybe it's just not that good feature. :-D

Ladislav