[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Running multiple neutron-servers

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Thu Dec 12 12:46:50 UTC 2013

Sadly this patch is now abandoned.
As stated in the review I did, the bug is one we should definitely fix, but
it is even more important to avoid introducing further race conditions.

I will look back at the latest comments from Zhang and see whether we can
go ahead and restore that patch or whether a different approach will be
needed.

Regards,
Salvatore