[openstack-dev] How to best make User Experience a priority in every project

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Dec 11 22:25:18 UTC 2013

On 12/06/2013 02:19 AM, Jaromir Coufal wrote:
> We are growing. At the moment we are 4 core members and others are
> coming in. But honestly, contributors are not coming to specific
> projects - they go to reach UX community in a sense - OK this is awesome
> effort, how can I help? What can I work on?

It seems to me that from the comments in the thread, we may have these
fresh energies directed at reviewing code from the UX perspective. Do
you think that code reviews across all projects are something in scope
for the UX team? If so, how do you think we can make it easier for the
UX team to discover reviews that may require comments?

/stef