[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Loadbalancer instance

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 10 18:22:43 UTC 2013

Hi Neutron and LBaaS folks,

Initial version of blueprint lbaas-service-instance is on review:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/60207/
This patch is one of few major features that we've planned for LBaaS in
Icehouse and is a basis for other important features like L7 rules,
multiple vips/pools.

The change preserves full API compatibility, e.g. the workflow that has
worked for Havana remains the same.

I understand that all new features have low priority in Icehouse and any
actual review will take place in I-3, but I would appreciate if lbaas
subteam and some of core neutron team could make an early review to get
familiar with the concepts.

I am also going to supply CLI-side changes and tempest API tests for this
patch soon.

Thanks,
Eugene.