[openstack-dev] [Solum] Git-workgroup recurring weekly meeting doodle poll

Krishna Raman kraman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 05:28:06 UTC 2013

Hi all,

During our last meeting, it was suggested that the Wed 9am PST meeting time is not suitable for Asia and a few other interested parties were also unable to attend.
I have set up a new doodle poll to gather times to reschedule the meeting.

Please indicate your availability here: http://doodle.com/b4pktcignhphbhqe

I would like to make this a recurring meeting so please make sure it works for future weeks as well and not only for the date noted in the poll.

Thanks
Krishna