[openstack-dev] [Oslo] Layering olso.messaging usage of config

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Dec 6 17:50:45 UTC 2013

Forgive me for not understanding your precious email (which I guess was confusing for me to understand). This one clears that up. If only we all had Vulcan mind meld capabilities, haha.

Thanks for helping me understand, no need to get frustrated. Not everyone is able to decipher your email in the same way u wrote it, part of this ML should be about teaching others your viewpoints, not getting frustrated over simple things like misunderstandings...

Sent from my really tiny device...