[openstack-dev] Gate / Check jobs fail fast mode - don't start tempest until docs/pep8/unittests pass?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Fri Dec 6 10:54:36 UTC 2013

I actually don't, for the reasons Clark brought up.

All this does is optimizes for people that don't run unit tests locally,
and make all the jobs take longer. Everything except the tempest jobs
should be easy to run locally.

So this would effectively penalize the people that do the right thing,
to advantage people that aren't.

	-Sean