[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Neutron Tempest code sprint - 2nd week of January, Montreal, QC, Canada

Henry Gessau gessau at cisco.com
Thu Dec 5 16:47:54 UTC 2013

Dinner plans

Anita tricked me into volunteering to be responsible for dinner arrangements
during the sprint. :)

My suggestion is to get away from our keyboards in the evenings and eat at a
restaurant together. I look forward to socializing with fellow Openstack
developers in a less code-centric environment.

Every day (Jan 15, 16, 27) I will oversee voting for a restaurant and make
reservations. Attendance is completely voluntary. Each attendee will be
responsible for their own bill, but contact me privately if you have budget
constraints.

--
Henry