[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Webex Recording of IPv6 / Neutron Sync-up

Shixiong Shang sparkofwisdom.cloud at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:34:56 UTC 2013

Hi, Jeremy:

Thank you very much for your kind words! I saw you many times before in the meetup, but didn’t get a chance to talk to you. Will grab your brain next time. :)

For other stackers who also feel interested in last night presentation, here is the link to the Webex recording:

https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=EC&rID=73557207&rKey=73240b2ec6577fc4

Shixiong