[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Calling a controller from within a session in the plugin

Aaron Rosen aaronorosen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 00:56:02 UTC 2013

In my experience doing any kind of http request inside a of a db
transaction kills performance vastly (and can lead to situations where
deadlock often occurs due to eventlet+sqlalchemly). This topic also was
recently discussed here:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-November/019624.html

Best,

Aaron