[openstack-dev] [Keystoneclient] [Keystone] [Solum] Last released version of keystoneclient does not work with python33

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Thu Dec 5 00:53:16 UTC 2013

Clint,

On Dec 4, 2013, at 4:06 PM, Clint Byrum <clint at fewbar.com>
 wrote:

> Excerpts from Adrian Otto's message of 2013-12-04 15:44:45 -0800:
>> Jamie,
>>
>> Thanks for the guidance here. I am checking to see if any of our developers might take an interest in helping with the upstream work. At the very least, it might be nice to have some understanding of how much work there is to be done in HTTPretty.
>>

> Seems to me that we're still too early in the process for a downstream
> application like Solum to gate on py3k. It will be more productive to
> focus efforts on getting upstreams in-line and making sure they stay
> in-line.

The py33 work is going to need to get done at some point. If we are py33 compatible from the start, there is less work to do later. I am suggesting that we clean up the upstreams. Keystone, and by association HTTPretty are Solum's upstreams for our auth feature. That's where I am suggesting we take a look.

Adrian