[openstack-dev] [qa] Moving the QA meeting time

Kenichi Oomichi oomichi at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Thu Dec 5 00:36:55 UTC 2013

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for picking this up.

I am in JST.
Is Chris in CST, and Marc in CET?

Here is timezone difference.
15:00 UTC -> 07:00 PST -> 01:30 CST -> 16:00 CET - 24:00 JST
22:00 UTC -> 14:00 PST -> 08:30 CST -> 23:00 CET - 07:00 JST
23:00 UTC -> 15:00 PST -> 09:30 CST -> 24:00 CET - 08:00 JST

I feel 22:00 would be nice.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi