[openstack-dev] [Keystoneclient] [Keystone] Last released version of keystoneclient does not work with python33

Jamie Lennox jamielennox at redhat.com
Wed Dec 4 23:29:02 UTC 2013

Adrian,

The main blocker for the time being with keystoneclient and py3 is our
use of a library called HTTPretty in our testing - on which there is a
very recent thread. There is upstream work to make this py3 compatible
but i'm not sure how quickly it's moving.

Any code in keystoneclient itself that is not py33 compatible should be
considered a bug - but obviously due to the missed testing we don't pick
this up very often.

There is no timeline at the moment, however anyone with py33 experience
looking to make this happen faster could contribute to this branch on
github: https://github.com/gabrielfalcao/HTTPretty/pull/124 and help
upstream. Once there is a py33 release available keystoneclient will not
be far behind.

Jamie