[openstack-dev] [Solum] MySQL Storage Engine

Paul Montgomery paul.montgomery at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Dec 4 21:23:30 UTC 2013

With the comments that we've received, I would recommend that Clayton
remove the option to select the MySQL storage engine from Oslo config and
just "hardcode" InnoDB.  I believe it entails just removing a few lines of
code.  It doesn't sound like anyone has a reason to use any other storage
engine at this point.  Sound good?  I can update my review if that is the
path that we want to take.

(You can see the area in the code at this link under my comment:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/57024/7/solum/objects/sqlalchemy/models.py
)