[openstack-dev] [horizon] Enhance UX of Launch Instance Form

Gabriel Pettier gabriel.pettier at cloudwatt.com
Tue Dec 3 18:59:55 UTC 2013

(Previous mail went out a bit fast)

These features could be developed iteratively to improve upon the
existing code base:
 - First allow the modal view system to expand for better usage of screen
   real-estate combined with responsiveness of the whole popin
 - Then rework existing menus to simplify user flow:
   - ephemeral/persistent switch
   - images/flavors choice list instead of combobox

I saw work had been started for the wizard-navigation in [1]

As for implementation details we obviously need to discuss them, for exemple as
there have been a recent addition of AngularJS, should we use it for the view
implementation?

Feedback/directions?

[1] http://ask-openstackux.rhcloud.com/question/81/wizard-ui-for-workflow/