[openstack-dev] [openstack-tc] Incubation Request for Barbican

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Dec 3 17:33:27 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-03 16:43:32 +0000 (+0000), Jarret Raim wrote:
> This is great, thanks for the link. Would there be any objections to
> adding this to the github repo

I think you meant the "git" repo. What's a gi-thub?

> and the openstack wiki pages? I spent a bunch of time looking and
> wasn¹t able to turn this up.

If you haven't worked on official OpenStack projects before, I can
see how it might be easy to overlook that source for the
Sphinx-built developer documentation lives in a standardized
location within each git repository (for convenience). Possibly
another pattern we should suggest following as part of any
application for incubation.
--
Jeremy Stanley