[openstack-dev] [Solum] git-integration working group meeting reminder

Krishna Raman kraman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 15:42:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

We will hold our first Git Integration working group meeting on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 1700 UTC / 0900 PST [1].

Since we have about 13 people who wish to participate, Google hangout is no longer an option. Instead we will fall back
to IRC and hold the meeting on #solum. I have updated the Solum wiki to indicate the time.

Agenda for tomorrows meeting:
	* Administrative:
		* Decide if we can reserve this time every week for a recurring meeting of the working group.
	* Topics:
		* Git Pull workflow (Required for milestone-1)
			* https://blueprints.launchpad.net/solum/+spec/solum-git-pull
			* Integration with existing OpenStack tools and workflow
			* Integration with GitHub or other external git repositories
			* Integration with lang-pack workflow
	* General discussion

Please find me on #solum or email the list if you would like other topics added to this discussion.

Thanks
—Krishna

[1] http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=8,524901,2158177,100&h=8&date=2013-12-04&sln=9-10