[openstack-dev] [Oslo] Layering olso.messaging usage of config

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Dec 2 20:38:21 UTC 2013

Thanks for writing this up, looking forward to seeing this happen so that
oslo.messaging can be used outside of the core openstack projects (and be
used in libraries that do not want to force a oslo.cfg model onto users of
said libraries).

Any idea of a timeline as to when this would be reflected in
https://github.com/openstack/oslo.messaging/ (even rough idea is fine).

-Josh