[openstack-dev] [nova] Compute Node Interfaces configuration in Nova Configuration file

Balaji P Balaji.P at freescale.com
Mon Dec 2 17:08:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

Can anyone share the current deployment use case for compute Node Interfaces configuration in Nova configuration file where hundreads of compute nodes [with two or more physical interfaces] in DC network has to be configured with IPAddress for Management Networks and Data Networks.

Is there any other tool used for this purpose OR manual configuration has to be done?

Regards,
Balaji.P