[openstack-dev] [Neutron] - api_extensions_path setting

Ronak Shah ronak.malav.shah at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 00:14:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

If a plugin has its own extension, what is the correct way to set
api_extensions_path.

I can see at multiple places that the practice is this:
api_extensions_path=neutron/<plugin>/extensions/<name>

But if you do that problem mentioned in the following bug starts appearing.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1209042

I believe the bug was rejected because of some other reason but the crust
of the problem is still true. should I fix it or am I missing something
here?

Thanks,
Ronak