[openstack-dev] [TRIPLEO] Derekh for tripleo core

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Fri Aug 30 05:36:18 UTC 2013

(sent 2 days ago, but re-sending this as it never seemed to have arrived
on the mailing list)

Excerpts from Robert Collins's message of 2013-08-27 14:25:47 -0700:
> http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/tripleo-reviewers-30.txt
> http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/tripleo-reviewers-90.txt
>
> - Derek is reviewing fairly regularly and has got a sense of the
> culture etc now, I think.
>
> So - calling for votes for Derek to become a TripleO core reviewer!

+1

> I think we're nearly at the point where we can switch to the 'two
> +2's' model - what do you think?

I am reluctant to go there just yet. We have a couple of absentee
members of core at the moment and thus we really only have 4 active
reviewers. That is "n+1", but I worry about reviewers getting fatigued
or feeling pressure to get to more reviews rather than feeling pressure
to do a few really thorough reviews.

So I think we should let derekh's presence on core be felt for a few
weeks and then re-visit the +4 requirement then.