[openstack-dev] Cells - Neutron Service

Ravi Chunduru ravivsn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 22:40:13 UTC 2013

Its an interesting discussion you brought up today. I agree there is no
clear definition of neutron service in that table. The cell goes by its
definition of ability to create instance anywhere. Then there needs to be
inter-vm communication for a given network.

I feel Neutron must be shared service in Cells. Such depth is missing in
Neutron today.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
-Ravi.