[openstack-dev] New Nova hypervisor: Docker

Sam Alba sam.alba at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 16:37:37 UTC 2013

Hi Jaume,

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 5:11 AM, Jaume Devesa <devvesa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
> that's a great work and it will be for sure my default driver for my
> development environment.

Thanks!

> I have a question: once the review will be approved and the code merged into
> master, do you plan to create a driver nova subteam as Xen, HyperV and
> others do? I would be glad to cooperate on it.

Yes, being merged is the step 0 but there is much more to do after
that. Docker is moving quickly and I aim to improve this driver along
the releases. Some other people at dotCloud will be involved in this
work and obviously anyone else is more than welcome to join the effort
like it happened with Brian and Dean. The work has been shipped by the
3 of us so far.

@sam_alba