[openstack-dev] Volume Migration merged into OpenStack

Avishay Traeger AVISHAY at il.ibm.com
Wed Aug 28 10:59:24 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I am pleased to announce that the volume migration patches have been merged
into OpenStack in time for Havana.  The patches span both Cinder and Nova.
I have made a slide describing the functionality:

(See attached file: volume-migration-one-slide.pdf)

The Nova work was was mostly done by Vish from Nebula.  I led the overall
design, implemented the Cinder side and clients, and did the integration
between Cinder and Nova.
Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Thanks,
Avishay