[openstack-dev] New Nova hypervisor: Docker

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Aug 28 08:00:50 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 4:18 AM, Sam Alba <sam.alba at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We've been working hard during the last couple of weeks with some
> people. Brian Waldon helped a lot designing the Glance integration and
> driver testing. Dean Troyer helped a lot on bringing Docker support in
> Devstack[1]. On top of that, we got several feedback on the Nova code
> review which definitely helped to improve the code.
>
> The blueprint[2] explains what Docker brings to Nova and how to use it.

I have to say that this blueprint is a fantastic example of how we
should be writing design documents. It addressed almost all of my
questions about the integration.

However, it would be nice for this to be on Launchpad, that being
where we track blueprints. Would it be possible for you to move it
over there? Or just link to the design doc from there?

Thanks,
Michael

--
Rackspace Australia