[openstack-dev] Secure live VM migration in cloud (openstack)

Naveed Ahmad 12msccsnahmad at seecs.edu.pk
Sun Aug 25 13:44:50 UTC 2013

Thanks for reply  Bryan D. Payne,

yeah i already seen it and it help me to discuss my idea with supervisor.
Openstack mentioned that using libvirt we can achieve confidentiality..
libvirt provides ssl for this purpose. xen/kvm hypervisor dont provide
secure live vm migration but libvirt can be integrated to achieve it. SASL
authentication is provided by libvirt , but i want to other
authentication/authorization mechanism in it.

I have seen paper's on live vm migration in DC and it is insecure process,
as we same feature of hypervisor in cloud so i chosen this topic. if i am
on wrong direction then please guide me so that i can follow right track to
accomplished my goal's.

Thanks