[openstack-dev] [Nova] Feature Proposal Freeze in effect

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Thu Aug 22 13:26:17 UTC 2013

Greetings,

The Feature Proposal Deadline [1] for Nova has passed, so we are now in
a freeze [2].

I need all reviewers to help out with enforcing this freeze.  Any
feature that is under consideration for merging in Havana should be up
for review with an approved blueprint.  If any new features are proposed
for review, they should get a -2 review.

Please also be on the lookout for feature patches with no blueprint, or
feature patches disguised as a bug fix.  :-)

The exception procedure for this freeze is covered on [2].  Note that
for Nova, you may need to get my attention directly to make sure I see
your request for an exception due to the high volume of Nova review
requests at this point in the cycle.

Thanks!

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Havana_Release_Schedule
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/FeatureProposalFreeze