[openstack-dev] LXC host device passthrough

Brian Schott brian.schott at nimbisservices.com
Thu Aug 22 13:21:46 UTC 2013

Mikyung is on that USC-ISI team.  I was going to ask the current maintainer JP if we should start retiring some of these older blueprints.  GPU support has moved on since I started these in 2011 and maybe it makes sense to migrate to something that extends/derives from:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/pci-passthrough-base
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack/?searchtext=pci-passthrough-libvirt

I'd love to work on this again, but alas, small company, paying the bills....

Brian