[openstack-dev] Incubation Request: Marconi

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Aug 21 23:04:50 UTC 2013

Just a question that might be extremely obvious (but not to me).

What was wrong with qpid, rabbitmq, activemq, zeromq, ${your favorite
queue here} that required marconi?

Is the integration lacking with keystone, was it for the need to give
tenants a SQS solution, both??

Sorry if this is already answered, just wondering your thoughts.