[openstack-dev] [Nova] Interested in a mid-Icehouse-cycle Nova meet-up?

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Mon Aug 19 21:42:00 UTC 2013

Greetings,

Some OpenStack programs have started a nice trend of getting together in
the middle of the development cycle.  These meetups can serve a number
of useful purposes: community building, ramping up new contributors,
tackling hard problems by getting together in the same room, and more.

I am in the early stages of attempting to plan a Nova meet-up for the
middle of the Icehouse cycle.  To start, I need to get a rough idea of
how much interest there is.

I have very little detail at this point, other than I'm looking at
locations in the US, and that it would be mid-cycle (January/February).

If you would be interested in this, please fill out the following form:

    http://goo.gl/RPa6iG

Thanks!

--
Russell Bryant