[openstack-dev] [nova] Looking to get opinions on scheduler bug 1212478

Joseph W Cropper jwcroppe at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 15 02:10:26 UTC 2013

Hi Matt--

After some additional investigation and sifting through code, I found that
the RetryFilter and live migration are unrelated.  I've posted some
additional comments on there and invalidated this one.  Thanks for the
quick turnaround.

Thanks,

Joe Cropper
 3605 Hwy 52 N

Cloud Systems Software Development and x86 TCEM
 Rochester, MN 55901-1407
Phone:
507-253-1976

e-mail: