[openstack-dev] [Glance] Blueprint proposal - Import / Export images with user properties

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at markwash.net
Wed Aug 14 17:39:03 UTC 2013

I think this could fit alongside a current blueprint we've discussed (
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/iso-image-metadata) that does
similar things for metadata in isos.

In general, I think the sane way to add a feature like this is as an
optional container-format-specific plugin for import and export. Since the
import and export features are still in pretty early stages of development
(advanced on design though!), I don't expect such a feature would land
until mid Icehouse, just fyi.

Can you restructure these blueprints as a single bp feature to
"export/import metadata in ovf"?