[openstack-dev] [Glance] Blueprint proposal - Import / Export images with user properties

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at markwash.net
Wed Aug 14 16:34:48 UTC 2013

Lets dig into this a bit more so that I can understand it.

Given that we have properties that we want to export with an image, where
would those properties be stored? Somewhere in the image data itself? I
believe some image formats support metadata, but I can't imagine all of
them would. Is there a specific format you're thinking of using?

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Emilien Macchi <emilien.macchi at enovance.com